LC and OneSignal

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:47:48 EDT 2017

Jonathon:
Thanks for the offer. I’m trying to prioritize my effort on this free, but important app, and don’t want to spend the effort to set up a server. One thing I realized that the text messaging app (on iOS at least) does do a notification when a message comes in. That may be enough for my needs. I am thinking about specific notifications to my app, though.

Best,
Bill