[ANN] Important: New release of LiveCode 8.1.6

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 12:15:41 EDT 2017

Put it to one side and use another version. That's about all you can do.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*

'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 31 August 2017 at 16:54, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <