livecode changes image colors without being asked to do it

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Aug 31 11:07:03 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

Are you able to file a bug with the offending image?

The engine does handle colour profiles in many cases so there may be an issue with that kind of profile (if the image has one).

Of course, if the image does not have a profile then it might the engine isn't using an appropriate default.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone