livecode changes image colors without being asked to do it

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 10:03:07 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

This is likely down to the colour space the images are embedded with.
Preview will respect the colour space whereas LC will not in some cases.
Make sure the jpg is saved with the sRGB (IEC61966-2.1) profile to maintain
the correct colour. And make sure it's not CMYK.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 30 August 2017 at 14:03, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <