Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Aug 28 00:25:06 EDT 2017

this is a really useful prop… too bad it is not exposed in the PI

"use case for it"

OH Boy!  us page lay people lock background objects all the time… once a subset of elements are "locked down" design wise.. you don't what them moving about. I'll be using this a lot now that I found it…  But I guess the only UI in the IDE is to switch to  AB and toggle it in that column…

that definitely qualifies as "mystery meat UX"

is there an enhancement request  to expose this in the property inspector for all controls?  till then we can add it to a tool set  to toogle cantSelect for the selectedObject()