Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 27 17:33:00 EDT 2017

 I think that may be better.

Since JavaScript doesn't preserve pre-sort order, I think additional comparisons are needed to maintain the alpha sort.

While we can use a trailing "\b" to match word ending (makes exact word be prioritized), using something like a quote character may be "easier" (replace " with \b in the regex) to allow exact match searches.

Thanks,

Brian