Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:42:46 EDT 2017

I use this feature extensively in an app where there is card that has
objects that users can select to change properties (line width, color,
font, etc) and at the top of the window is a toolbar with font menu,
etc. I don't want the user to be able to select the toolbar controls and
accidentally delete them or alter them, so I use the cantSelect property
on those.

Marty K