Bad Crash on Attempt to Group Radio Buttons

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 27 13:48:26 EDT 2017

 I've been working on the dictionary and would like to improve it even more.    Changes to the selection logic will probably need concurrence from the LC folks.    Right now the search is performed on the name and the syntax.    Priority is given to terms that match the start of a word.    Multiple words are currently supported (space delimited, treated as AND).    See bug report 20289 (specifically for "me" being difficult to find).

Maybe the dictionary should default to a "definition" with some hints on searching.

TinyDict is much more space efficient and will probably remain so unless the built in dictionary is replaced.    I do believe that the functionality of the built in one can be made pretty close (exception possibly being the search of multiple dictionaries at once).    It already is more powerful since full RegEx is supported in the search field (admittedly limited to advanced users).

 Thanks,
Brian