Video files not showing on my PC (LiveCode 5.5)

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Aug 26 12:40:43 EDT 2017

Hi Francis,

i think it depends which version of Mediaplayer is installed on the Windows PC, see an overview which file format is support by which version of Mediaplayer here
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/316992/file-types-supported-by-windows-media-player <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/316992/file-types-supported-by-windows-media-player>

Regarding your question about using LC 5.5  on Win: Just try it. If i remember right, i was able to use my LC 5.5 on Win and Mac.

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000