Search Values of Array in "One Go"

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Aug 25 23:45:52 EDT 2017

I created a stack to do some testing to see about making a function that
could do multiple types of tests.  What I found was that adding another if
at that point added about 6% to the search time and a second level (else
if) added another 10% (16% total).  (I added a parameter for search type -
"String".  I used "String2" to get a second option, but used the same
test).  When I used number instead of strings it was a little lower, but
not much (5.5% and 11% total)