Corrupted Binaries?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Aug 24 18:16:34 EDT 2017

Ok, so I uploaded my app to Apple and this is what I got back:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "myAppName". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team