Site won't load

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 24 17:21:44 EDT 2017

from
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/releasenotes/General/WhatsNewIniOS/Articles/iOS9.html

App Transport Security

App Transport Security (ATS) enforces best practices in the secure
connections between an app and its back end. ATS prevents accidental
disclosure, provides secure default behavior, and is easy to adopt; it is
also on by default in iOS 9 and OS X v10.11. You should adopt ATS as soon
as possible, regardless of whether you’re creating a new app or updating an
existing one.

If you’re developing a new app, you should use HTTPS exclusively. If you
have an existing app, you should use HTTPS as much as you can right now,
and create a plan for migrating the rest of your app as soon as possible.
In addition, your communication through higher-level APIs needs to be
encrypted using TLS version 1.2 with forward secrecy. If you try to make a
connection that doesn't follow this requirement, an error is thrown. If
your app needs to make a request to an insecure domain, you have to specify
this domain in your app's Info.plist file.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <