Browser widget android local file problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 24 16:28:24 EDT 2017

On 8/24/17 8:29 AM, Alan via use-livecode wrote:
> Any ideas why there's a difference between the resources and documents specialFolderPaths?
>
> Why does the "documents" specialFolderPath here start with/data/data/   and the resources one start with/data/app/   ??

Like on a desktop machine, the folders are located in different places
in the file hierarchy. These are actually virtual folders; they don't
really exist since the whole thing is done in memory.

If you aren't able to get results from the documents folder, I'd have
the script check first to make sure the file is really there.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com