Sending a message to users that floats above everything

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 24 13:56:21 EDT 2017

My main point was that intrusive answer dialogs aren't appropriate for any
OS now, and no mobile platform uses them. There are no native substitutes.

The equivalent for Android is in the Android object library I made which is
now available for anyone who attended my LC Global session. If you want to
make your own, it's basically just a group with appropriately shadowed and
colored controls, which communicate with the calling handler via dialogData.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On August 24, 2017 10:43:24 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode