CouchDB, DayBed, etc.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 24 12:09:13 EDT 2017

pink wrote:

 > Daybed's built in local storage system is the save stack, works well
 > on all platforms.

Have you considered LSON files (LiveCode encoded arrays)?

Where I used to use stack files for some storage options, I've been
migrating to LSON with two benefits:

- Being raw data outside of a stack object, I never need to think about
the IDE's limitation on stack names in memory.

- The syntax for working with the resulting variable is a tad simpler
than with object properties.

As a collection of nested key-value pairs it would seem LSON is a good
fit for CouchDB's way of working with data.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems