Sending a message to users that floats above everything

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 24 09:05:47 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <

> I hate to hide the map just for something like adjusting the range at
> which one can see markers.
>
> That said, yours is probably the best currently available solution. It
> would be easy to hide and show the current group as needed.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

As J. demonstrated in LC Global, you can dim the background stuff before
displaying a dialog.  Yours is slightly different because of the map in the
browser, so what if you had a "generic map" image that is super minecraft
pixelated to display in its place?  Just hide the group that contains the
browser, and reveal the generic pixelated image beneath it.

~Roger