notifications system using "the files"? bad idea?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:06:14 EDT 2017

If things don't work as well as you like, and you decide to go with
sockets, (and you are ok with running a small server process)  chatrev is
cool, is already built, and should be easy to modify to do what you want.
(Its already set to distribute messages from clients to the server then out
to the rest of the clients who are attached)  You'd just need to adjust
what you want it to do with the messages...

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <