Search Values of Array in "One Go"

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 20:47:37 EDT 2017

I think you need to use ":memory:" as the name actually.  It looks (from
the sqlite docs) that supplying no name creates a temporary db file.
And now i'm curious.. Is there a way to attach the file based db to a
memory db?

IE Open the file database, then use the info here:
https://www.sqlite.org/lang_attach.html and attach a memory database.

Then (way over my head, but I seem to recall reading somewhere..) that one
can use the results of a select to create a temporary table..  If
interested, you might look here under create table as select...
http://sqlite.org/lang_createtable.html