Parent of Target

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Aug 23 11:02:59 EDT 2017

OH!

"    This sends the message down the normal message path starting at the object
    containing the script.
"

And here I've been thinking that a target was required for specificity, because of this in the dictionary:

"If no target is specified, the message is sent to ' me '. In the context of a behavior, this is typically the child that is executing rather than the behavior object itself."

Life just go easier.

BR