Parent of Target

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 23 10:55:34 EDT 2017

I have that very thing. I call it searchBar. It looks pretty much like a search field from a browser or Finder window (in a somewhat earlier version of the OS) and it's designed to retrieve data and update a datagrid.

I would post the rather simple code, except it is dependent on sqlYoga and some custom functions I have. I could probably make it self contained (although it almost is now) but that has no value to me. If you are interested I can send you a stack with the custom control, and you can massage it to do what you want.

Bob S