Sending a message to users that floats above everything

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 23 10:46:14 EDT 2017

So long as social engineering is not counted in the gamut of "hacks", I might agree. I don't count anything where a user does something unprescribed, or is tricked into doing something as a hack.

I was listening to The Tech Guy last Sunday and a gal called in to say she was in facebook and an alert pooped up telling her there was suspicious activity and Facebook wanted her to run something to check her system. She went ahead and did it. It reported it found 6 infected files and removed them.

Most people are thinking, "OH NO! SHE DIDN'T!!!" Turns out, this is a legitimate thing that Facebook does! So now the question becomes, how the hell can we tell between the bad guys and the good guys??

I would modify your statement to, Ultimately, everything is potentially hackable. But the reason there are more attacks against Android is simple. It's orders of magnitude easier to exploit.

Bob S