Sending a message to users that floats above everything

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Aug 23 07:54:12 EDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Stephen Barncard via use-livecode <

> the Android world creeps me out. And those phones always seem to break.
>
> sqb
>
> --
> Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
> mixstream.org

LOL!  I love the customizability of Android, so I have made mine so
"different" that any iOS L-user will be immediately creeped out and will
leave my phone the heck alone.  :)

This theme
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nstenterprises.tltheme.trek>
COMPLETELY changes how the OS is used, yet it really is still fully
functional.  I LOVE Android (and Star Trek)!!!

~Roger