Sending a message to users that floats above everything

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Aug 22 18:33:25 EDT 2017

I suppose it depends on what your priorities are. If I could be virtually guaranteed that going to a web site wouldn't hijack my computer, and there were alternatives to having a native file system so that it wasn't nearly so important (the iOS does have a file system it's just sandboxed heavily) and there were apps that would do virtually everything I could commonly do on another OS, I might be tempted to take the hit.

Bob S