Completely OT - flat earth

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:14:49 EDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 6:25 AM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <

> I was in the southwest of England that day. It was very dense cloud, so we
> didn’t see the sun at all. Here’s a time-lapse of what we saw:
>
> Same here:  very heavy cloud cover and thunderstorms in las vegas, so it
was too dark to see the eclipse :)

By the time the sun threatened to come through, there wasn't enough left to
be fascinating.

In an unrelated oddity, this siamese cat that adopted us took his
fascination with running water further, and watched out our screen door
until the thunderstorm was over . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462