AW: Completely OT - flat earth

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 22 08:13:18 EDT 2017

:)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag
von Francis Nugent Dixon via use-livecode
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2017 14:04
An: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Cc: Francis Nugent Dixon <effendi at wanadoo.fr>
Betreff: Completely OT - flat earth

11 August 1999 - We went out on our (Honda) bikes to find THE SPOT.
It was somewhere North-East of Paris. The birds were so petrified, they
stopped singing - A once in a lifetime experience (next one here is far
enough away from today to not interest me, as I most definitely WILL NOT be
there !!!) And for the second experience of a lifetime - LIVECODE ! All the
way from the eighties, through Hypercard, etc, and now my daily bread. Screw
the other languages (Google Go, iOS Swift, Hack, Rust, Julia, Scala, Dart).
I have what I need, and I'm too old to spend a year (or even more) on
investigating new languages, when LiveCode does what I want (and more !)

I have my flat earth, and I will use Livecode to my last day ......

-Francis

preferences: