Sending a message to users that floats above everything

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 21 08:19:32 EDT 2017

Does the browser -need- to be visible during the message?  If not, hide it
first.  If so, display a temp screenshot of it during your message.

~Roger

On Aug 20, 2017 9:53 PM, "Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode" <

What is the best way to send a message to users that floats above
everything else, including browser widgets?

I have been using "answer", "ask", and the mobile picker because they
appear on top. However, these system dialogs are not always pretty,
especially on Android. Is there another option? I tried using a browser
widget, but that does not always layer on top of another browser widget,
even if the layer in the widget is a higher number.

Sent from my iPhone
subscription preferences: