keeping keys of an array in the order they came in?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 08:36:39 EDT 2017

Have a separate list, or a special key that holds your list of keys.

put empty into tArray
repeat for each line tLine in tData
put item 2 of tLine into tKey
if tKey = EMPTY then next repeat
put tLine & CR after tArray[tKey]
put tKey & cr after tarray['myKeyList']
end repeat

Then when you need to pull things back out, grab myKeyList and iterated
through it.  (delete the trailing cr after the repeat ends of course)

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 6:28 AM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <