[ot] Richardevm pollution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 18 11:33:46 EDT 2017

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > We have another abuser on the forums
 > Admins!  Attack!

The moderators that read this list regularly (Klaus and myself - are
there others here?) tend to read the forums with the same frequency.  So
we'll see it there about as quickly as we see a note here.  But our
ability to handle it efficiently is limited, so unless we have a pile of
free time on our hands we'll likely just send a note to the admins.

The best way to reach forum admins is to send a support request to
on-rev.  If urgent, not that in the subject line.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems