Developing first on android

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 06:22:37 EDT 2017

I am not too worried about layout. I make extensive setlayout scripts to adjust to all screen sizes.

But it seems like Android is the pickiest platform for other reasons as well, so why not start there first? After I get Augmented Earth to work fully on Android, I think I am going to make future improvements starting on Android first.

I got a lot of good tips from her presentation - so thank you Jacqueline:)

Sent from my iPhone