Forum: Waves of Russian Nonsense

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 10:13:04 EDT 2017

If Klaus and Richard can't be given Admin rights then the world is doomed.

If it is data protection then surely you must  have the some way of
allowing  a new employee/current employee of the company to have admin
rights.
But some of these nanny state laws that are totally ignored by the very
people that make them really p**s me off. Thewse are not  bank/financial
records  and neither Richard or Klaus  are  Banksters - plus the fact I'm
sure they won't peek - Trust them morte than I trust google or our
governments..

my two pence/cents worth.

Lagi

On 15 August 2017 at 13:51, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <