Weird thing I noticed with a graphics speed test

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:35:01 EDT 2017

So, this is one of those moments where LiveCode is too good for my needs!

You guys have done some optimizing to make LC handle graphics on Android, I
think. My slow android device is almost as fast as my iPhone in this
particular speed test. I know it does not have as much graphics processing
power overall, so there must be some trick in the system to make it appear
to work as fast.

Which is great, but makes it hard to test.

Since my problem has to do with the speed with which Web GL is processed in
the web view, I think I am going to have to make a speed test based on web
gl that runs in the browser widget. I was hoping to avoid that.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how we can accurately test graphics
processing power without using a browser widget?

Do all things with love