sms,MMS, and Push Notificstions

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Mon Aug 14 16:42:07 EDT 2017

I would look at push notifications. onesignal.com looks quiet good, just
not had a chance to play with it yet.

I have found that SMS messages are too unreliable when it comes to
emergency notifications, sometimes they come through, sometimes they don't
and sometimes they come through an hour or so later.

Simon

Carpe diem

*Simon Smith*
m. +27 83 306 7862

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 9:19 PM, ELS prothero via use-livecode <