Android App Woes

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Aug 13 18:08:14 EDT 2017

I think Dan's onto something with the accelerated rendering.
I've done some testing and it's not conclusive yet. I think if you have accelerated rendering on AND you are on a card with a scrolling control(dynamic maybe?) That is when you can't resume without a crash. I will look closer when I get back to the office.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net