Android App Woes - Update

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Aug 13 14:05:15 EDT 2017

I took Ralph’s advice and made a 0 line stack to try to recreate the issue.  To my astonishment, the app didn’t have the same problem!   So, I went back to my project and started to trace what I have in my app that might be causing the problem.   After a while, I discovered that if I do not enable acceleratedRendering, the app does not bail on suspend and stays in memory.  Problem solved!   Except that I can’t leave acceleratedRendering off.  All the scrollers stutter horribly!

I went back the test app and enabled acceleratedRendering.  But, it doesn’t have the same problem.  I am most puzzled.

Help!

-Dan