Livecode Mobile App in Background

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 11 22:32:13 EDT 2017

There are a couple of hitches.. I believe that Mark said that timers going off while running in the background may not work or lock up the app. There are other issues but I have not had any problems. It's an option in v9 iOS standalone setting but it's a "use at your own risk" type of thing.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net