Livecode Mobile App in Background

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:29:49 EDT 2017

Here are the instructions Ralph made. I think you can now load up your own custom plist if you want to, but these steps work.

Big thanks to Ralph for this:)

1) Go to the Applications folder
2) Right click on the LC app you are using and select "Show Package
Contents"
3) Navigate to the "Tools/Runtime/iOS" folder
4) Right click on all the device/simulator folders one at a time and select
"Get Info"
5) At the bottom click on the "Read only" to the right of your account name
and select "Read & Write"
6) Repeat 5 for all device/simulator folders
7) In each of the device/simulator folders edit the setting.plist file.
8) To edit... right click the setting.plist file and select "Open With" and
then "Other..." and select "TextEdit.app".
9) You will get a warning that the file is locked. Choose the Unlock option.

10) Either change UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend key value to "False" or like I
do delete the key all together(2 lines)
11) repeat 8-10 for setting.plist in each of the device/simulator folders.
12) Fire up LC and make an iOS app.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services