common code patterns

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Aug 10 21:45:49 EDT 2017

On 08/10/2017 01:39 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:

> Sorry folks I should have been more specific and said using existing syntax.

You know, if you'd post what you're trying to do it might be more
possible to stay on target here. For instance, I regularly have to fill
an array with constants in an initialization routine or use a custom
property array filled with constants. Is that any help? Or are you
looking to make a macro processor? Or a library of common <things>? Or
something else?
--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com