App Rejected: IPv6 network?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 10 14:51:19 EDT 2017

Dan:

this is "big news" -- I thought the downloading of LC binary stacks was definitely forbidden fruit inside Apple's Walled Garden

Dan wrote:

"The app, on launch, downloads a file (a compressed stack) from my server.  I
know for fact that went without error.  That freshly downloaded stack then
downloads another compressed stack.  The error happened on this second stack.

The app (with the development profile, of course) works perfectly on numerous
iPads and iPhones (using several versions of iOS including 10.3.3) tested on
several WI-Fi wireless networks at multiple locations.  It also preformed
perfectly using cellular data."

Was this app previously submitted, approved, and orking and this is a new version? or is this first submission attempt?

Assuming you *do* solve the networking host connection issue, please keep us posted as to whether Apple throws up red flags on downloading binary stacks from a remote server or if they let it pass

BR