Bug 20255 - Simple Loop Labeling

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 10 11:51:07 EDT 2017

It can, but as of now we don't have another good way of matching structures
on a permanent basis so that if you, for instance, remove the "if" or
"repeat" on the top, the "end if" or "end repeat" on the bottom goes away,
too, or if you change the condition the label on the end changes.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <