BUG the target returns the wrong control in a scrolled datagrid

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 16:56:04 EDT 2017

Confirmed here.

If you populate a DG with several lines, something like:

on mouseEnter
  put the target
end mouseEnter

will give scatterbrained results. I had thought at first that, if the scroll was in the middle of its range, say, and I moved the cursor into the third visible line, I might see field "Col 1 0003".

But, no rhyme or reason.

Craig