the defaultStack changes on resume

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 9 13:00:20 EDT 2017

Yes I have had situations where what the built in functions were returning were not expected, and it screwed somethign up, which is why I do not rely on them. It seems a bit ambiguous to me that "this stack" might return different things depending on where the handler resides. By moving a script from a stack handler to a front or backscript, this can cause problems.

Therefore I never use those built in calls, having a drop dead accurate way to get what I want anyway.

Bob S