Parent of Target

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 9 12:25:21 EDT 2017

I have a function that returns the stack of an object by passing the long id of the object. getParentStack(the long id of me). All it does is parses the long id by using wordOffset to find the word "stack" then returns word tWord to -1 of the long id. Pretty basic.

That method can be used for anything, from the owner to the card to the first group etc. I don't think we need more properties per se.

Bob S