the defaultStack changes on resume

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Aug 9 12:08:09 EDT 2017

Has any one run into the following situation in LiveCode standalones?

In a multiple window application, the user has either a standard window
or a modal dialog open (the topWindow which is also the defaultStack).
They navigate to a 3rd party application and by some means back to the
LC standalone and click a control in the topWindow (again either a
standard window or dialog) and that window is NO LONGER the defaultStack
so an execution error occurs on the first control referenced that is not
fully qualified.

Obviously, I can fix this by fully qualifying all my object references
(i.e. instead of using fld "x", using fld "X" of stack "Y") but I am
curious is anyone else has seen anything like this?