Android Browser Widget JS problem

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:46:58 EDT 2017

Thanks Hermann,

I have that page, but the event object does not have touches in it, which apparently is some times an issue with android webviews.

It does have e.latitude and e.longitude, which tells me that the webglearth library is modifying the event object but is not keeping e.pageX and similar on this particular device, even though it works on iOS just fine.

I have something kind of working using e.latitude, but it is quirky because the map shifts underneath with these swipes, which changes the references for swiping.

Sent from my iPhone