Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Aug 8 13:09:15 EDT 2017

The plan so far is to work with the IT dept (guy or gal) and help them to
set up safely and securely based on their particular requirements.  Never
considered providing our own boxes..... but i might think about it now.
There'd be an increased cost, but decreased costs elsewhere. Decisions
Decisions.....

thanks for suggestion.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <