SORT by length

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue Aug 8 11:46:39 EDT 2017

On 08/08/2017 07:39 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
> Paste it into a text only text editor first and you won't get the double line breaks either.

I paste from LC directly into Thunderbird regularly.
Look in the Preferences | Composition pane
There's an option at the bottom for "Configure text format behavior"
with a button for "Send Options..."

You'll find a checkbox for "Send messages as plain text if possible" as
well as a box where you can whitelist the listserv domain for plain text.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com