Recursive folder creation

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Mon Aug 7 14:40:32 EDT 2017

Since we do not need to check whether a folder exists or not before creating it as LiveCode will not create duplicate folders, here is a script that will create nested folders:

on mouseUp
   put  specialFolderPath("desktop")& "/testFolder/testOne/test/result" into tFolder
   set the itemDel to "/"
   repeat with i = 1 to the number of items of tFolder
      put item 1 to i of tFolder into tFolderToCreate
      create folder tFolderToCreate
   end repeat
end mouseUp

Regards