Maximum size of SQLQuery with revDataFromQuery ?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Aug 7 13:48:24 EDT 2017

i can't say for sure....but wouldn't the limit be the "size" of a variable
in lc?  ...and i think you can cram as much into your variable as you want
as long as you have the available ram....or you don't hit some OS
limit....like the one i love so much in windows.

i've done some pretty large select all queries..... and i've never had a
problem.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:59 PM, jbv via use-livecode <