Taking quotes on building LC external for RethinkDB

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Aug 4 23:18:17 EDT 2017

Thats definately an option.  I'm actually kind of clueless about what the
price will be .... I literally don't have any idea, but the specs don't
look that complicated.  So i'm optimistic that its semi straight forward.

I've made up my mind on this pretty much.  Its getting done, no matter
what.   I almost started to build it ...but then quickly realized that its
impractical for me to try.

Lets see what happens.  If the number is reasonable, I'm just going to add
it to our spreadsheet and hope the angels we are meeting with are ok with
it being on our expense sheet and pay for it.

Its good to know there is interest.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <