Hackintosh

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 3 11:40:05 EDT 2017

Read C. S. Lewis on the matter of "laws" in these two very different senses. Laws of nature are not really laws that we can choose to break them and behave in a manner contrary to them. Laws in this context simply means "how things are". Laws in the second sense means "how we as a whole agree we ought to act and we agree so vehemently that we have consequences put in place for those who disregard them".

Bob S